Cisco SPA922 IP Telephone Refurbished
Store #: 2785-R
Manufacturer Part No: SPA922-R
Free Shipping on all orders!
Most orders ship within 1 business day.
Stylish and functional in design, the Linksys SPA922 IP Telephone (SPA922) is ideal for a residence or business using a hosted IP telephony service, an IP PBX, or a large scale IP Centrex deployment. The SPA922 leverages industry leading VoIP technology from Linksys to deliver an upgradeable high quality IP Phone that is unparalleled in features, value, and support.
Standard features on the SPA922 include dual switched Ethernet ports, 802.3af PoE, a high resolution graphical display, speakerphone and a 2.5 mm head-set port. The SPA922 supports one line with two call appearances and provides support for three way conferencing, attended call transfer, and placing a call on hold to answer an incoming call. The line can be configured as a unique phone number (or extension), or can be configured to share a number that is assigned to multiple phones.
- Full featured one-line business class IP Phone supporting Power over Ethernet 802.3af
- Connect directly to an Internet Telephone Service Provider or connect to an IP PBX
- Dual switched Ethernet ports, Speakerphone, Caller ID, Call Hold, Conferencing, and more
- Easy installation and secure remote provisioning. Menu based and web based configuration.
- An optional power supply is available separately for this product if not utilizing Power over Ethernet(PoE)
Cisco SPA922 IP Telephone Admin Guide
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.