You Save: $110.01 (34 %)
Store #: 9680
Manufacturer Part No: SPA8000-G1
Trade in & Save
Free Shipping on all orders!
Most orders ship within 1 business day.
The Cisco SPA8000 8-Port IP Telephony Gateway is a full-featured analog telephone adapter (ATA) for small businesses, providing enhanced communication services via a broadband connection to the Internet. The Cisco SPA8000 features eight RJ-11 FXS ports to connect analog telephones to IP-based data networks and includes a single multiport RJ-21 50-pin connector, offering an alternative connection choice when deploying the telephony gateway in varied environments. The device also has one 10/100BASE-T RJ-45 Ethernet interface to connect to either a router or a multilayer switch.
Cisco SPA8000 - Features
Toll-quality voice and carrier-grade feature support
The Cisco SPA8000 delivers clear, high-quality voice communication in diverse network conditions. Excellent voice quality in a demanding IP network is achieved via the advanced implementation of standard voice coding algorithms. The SPA8000 is interoperable with common telephony equipment such as voicemail, fax, private branch exchange (PBX), and interactive voice response systems.
Large-scale deployment and management
The Cisco SPA8000 enables service providers to provide customized services to their subscribers. It can be remotely provisioned and supports dynamic, in-service software upgrades. A highly secure profile upload saves providers the time and expense of managing and preconfiguring or reconfiguring customer premises equipment (CPE).
Cisco understands that security for both end users and service providers is a fundamental requirement for a solid, carrier-grade telephony service. The Cisco SPA8000 supports highly secure, encryption-based methods for communication, provisioning, and servicing.
Cisco SPA8000 - Telephony Features
- Eight voice ports (RJ11) for analog phones or fax machines
- Impedance agnostics: eight configurable settings
- Call waiting, cancel call waiting, call waiting caller ID
- Caller ID with name and number (multinational variants)/ blocking
- Call forwarding: no answer, busy, all
- Do not disturb
- Call transfer
- Three-way conference calling with local mixing
- Message waiting indication-visual and tone based
- Call return/ back on busy/ blocking with toll restriction
- Delayed disconnect
- Distinctive ringing-calling and called number
- Off-hook warning tone
- Selective/anonymous call rejection
- Touch-tone phone keypad configuration with interactive voice response (IVR)
- Fax: G.711 pass-through or real-time fax over IP via T.38 (T.38 support is dependent on fax machine and network/transport resilience)
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.