Call or send form below for volume discount
Store #: 2792
Manufacturer Part No: SPA525G2
Free Shipping on all orders!
Most orders ship within 1 business day.
1-year warranty-ADVANCED REPLACEMENT!; NO Restock fees!
Please Note: This is a PoE capable device and the AC power adapter is not included.
The Cisco SPA 525G2 IP Phone is a full-featured, stylish 5-line business IP phone offering high definition (HD) voice, Power over Ethernet, 802.11g Wi-Fi client mode, and Bluetooth headset support. Integration with mobile phones allows smooth transfer of calls to and from a mobile phone, plus import of contacts. Includes a USB port to charge a mobile phone. Mobile Link provides a level of integration between office and mobile devices unmatched by competitors.
Cisco SPA525G2 Specifications
- Full-featured and stylish business IP phone supporting up to two Cisco SPA500S Expansion Modules (32 button attendant consoles)
- Cisco Mobile Link: Bluetooth enhanced integration with mobile phones to make and receive calls, import your personal contacts, and charge your mobile phone
- Enhanced network connectivity with Power over Ethernet (PoE), 802.11g Wi-Fi client with Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS), and Bluetooth headset support
- Graphics-rich, high-resolution 3.2-inch QVGA 320 x 240 color screen
- Cisco AnyConnect VPN Client: Highly secure Internet phone connection for remote users that is simple and easy to set up
- MonitorView for monitoring up to four video surveillance cameras from your phone
- Cisco XML services framework: Support for productivity applications directly on your phone
- Support for multimedia functions, such as playing MP3s, displaying digital photos, and viewing RSS feeds
- Wideband audio for unsurpassed voice clarity and enhanced speaker quality
- Support for both Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and Smart Phone Control Protocol (SPCP) with the Cisco Unified Communications 500 Series for Small Business
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Trade In and Save
Sophie Systems is proud to offer our customers an opportunity to cash in on their unneeded or old equipment. When trading in your equipment you will have the peace of mind knowing that your old electronics are going to be disposed of in an environmentally friendly manner not in a landfill all the while getting a discount on the equipment you buy.
To participate in the trade in program simply inform your sales advisor that you would like to trade in your equipment. Sophie Systems will even provide you with a prepaid UPS shipping label to send us your goods.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.