Cisco 7975 IP Phone New
Store #: 2777
Manufacturer Part No: CP-7975G
Free Shipping on all orders!
Most orders ship within 1 business day.
Cisco 7975G VoIP Phone CP-7975G
The Cisco Unified IP Phone CP-7975G demonstrates the latest advances in VoIP telephony, including wideband audio support, backlit color touchscreen display, and an integrated Gigabit Ethernet port. It addresses the needs of the executive or major decision maker, administrative assistants, and those working with bandwidth-intensive applications on colocated PCs. This IP phone includes a large, backlit, easy-to-read color display for easy access to communication information, timesaving applications, and features such as date and time, calling party name, calling party number, digits dialed, and presence information. It also accommodates Extensible Markup Language (XML) applications that take advantage of the display. The phone provides direct access to eight telephone lines (or combination of lines, speed dials, and direct access to telephony features), five interactive soft keys that guide you through call features and functions, and an intuitive four-way (plus Select key) navigation cluster. A hands-free speakerphone and handset designed for high-fidelity wideband audio are standard, as is a built-in headset connection.
The Cisco Unified IP Phone CP-7975G is designed to grow with your organization and enhancements to your system capabilities. The dynamic feature set allows the phone to keep pace with your requirements through regular software updates. Firmware changes can be downloaded from Cisco.com. No hands-on moves and changes are required with the phone-you can simply pick up the phone and move to a new location anywhere on your network. The Cisco Unified IP Phone 7975G also provides many accessibility features. Table 1 lists the phone's features.
Enhance telephone user experience with high-fidelity wideband audio and improved navigation options. The Cisco Unified IP Phone 7975G extends the functionality of the existing Cisco Unified IP Phone 7970G and 7971G-GE models with the following new features:
- High-fidelity wideband audio for vibrant, lifelike conversations; Internet Low Bitrate Codec (iLBC) support for use in lossy networks
- Large backlit touch-screen color display for easy use of Cisco Unified Communications and third-party telephone applications
- Improved navigation cluster for easier navigation and feature and function selection
- Gigabit Ethernet connectivity
- Display - 5.6-inch (14 cm) graphical TFT color touchscreen display, 16-bit color depth, 320 x 240 effective pixel resolution, with backlight. Allows for greater flexibility of features and applications, and significantly expands the information viewed when using features such as Services, Information, Messages, and Directory. Display also supports localization requiring double-byte Unicode encoding for fonts.
- Wideband Audio - Support for wideband (G.722 codec, adherence to TIA 920), including handset, headset, and speakerphone.
- Codec Support - G.711a, G.711µ, G.729a, G.729ab, G.722, and iLBC audio compression codecs are supported.
- Speakerphone - Full-duplex speakerphone with acoustic echo cancellation.
- Directories Key - Ready access to missed, received or placed calls (plus intercom history and directories). Incoming messages are identified and categorized on the display, allowing users to quickly and effectively return calls using direct dial-back capability. Corporate directory integrates with the Lightweight Directory Access Protocol Version 3 (LDAP3) standard directory.
- Settings Key - Allows user to adjust display brightness, select background images (if available), and select ringer sounds through the User Preference menu. Network Configuration preferences also can be set up (usually by the system administrator). Configuration can be set up either automatically or manually for Dynamic Host Control Protocol (DHCP), Trivial File Transfer Protocol (TFTP), Cisco Unified Communications Manager, and backup Cisco Unified Communications Manager instances. Other available Settings submenus include Device Configuration, Security Configuration, and Model Information.
- Services Key - Allows users to quickly access diverse information such as weather, stocks, quote of the day, or any Web-based information using XML.
- Help Button - Online Help gives users information about the phone keys, buttons, and features.
- Speakerphone, Mute, and Headset Buttons - Speakerphone includes Speaker On/Off, Microphone Mute, and Headset buttons that are lit when active. For added security, the audible dual tone multifrequency (DTMF) tones are masked when the speakerphone mode is used.
- Navigation Cluster with `Select' Button - Four-way navigation cluster allows users to scroll vertically and horizontally. At the center of the cluster is a `Select' button that can be used for selection of an in-focus item (for example, to open an underlying menu)
- Display Button - Indicates when phone is in power-saving sleep/inactivity mode (button is lit), and can be used to awaken the display. Inactivity period is configured by the system administrator.
- Ethernet Switch - Internal 2-port Cisco Ethernet switch allows for a direct connection to a 10/100/1000 BASE-T Ethernet network through an RJ-45 interface with single LAN connectivity for both the phone and a colocated PC. System administrator can designate separate VLANs (802.1Q) for the PC and phone, providing improved security and reliability of voice and data traffic.
- Headset Port - Dedicated headset port eliminates the need for a separate headset amplifier and allows the handset to remain in its cradle, making headset use simpler. Both wideband (G.722) and narrowband headsets are supported.
- Volume Control - Provides easy decibel-level adjustments for the speakerphone, handset, headset, and ringer. The handset is hearing aid-compatible. Additional volume control gain can be achieved using an inline handset amplifier.
- Adjustable Foot-Stand - Stand is adjustable from flat to 60 degrees to provide optimum display viewing and comfortable use of all buttons and keys. The foot-stand is keyed to match standard wall-jack configurations for wall mounting. Optional wall-mount brackets are also offered.
- Expansion Module Support - An optional add-on module, the Cisco Unified IP Phone Expansion Module 7914, provides 14 additional buttons for programming directory numbers or speed dials. Up to two expansion modules may be used.
- Multiple Ring Tones - More than 24 defined user-selectable ring tones are available. Ring tones may also be personalized through use of the Cisco Unified Phone Application Suite. Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Features Handset is hearing aid-compatible and meets Federal Communications Commission (FCC) loudness requirements for the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Section 508 loudness requirements can be achieved using industry-standard inline handset amplifiers such as Walker Equipment W-10 or CE-100 amplifiers. Dial pad is also ADA-compliant.
- Quality of Service (QoS) Options - Supports differentiated services code point (DSCP) and 802.1Q/p standards.
- Security - Positive device identity through X.509v3 Certificates, digitally signed images, cryptographically secure provisioning, and secure signaling and secure media with AES-128. The phone also contains an 802.1X supplicant and supports EAPOL pass-through.
- Language Support - Built-in support for more than 30 languages (dependent on Cisco Unified Communications Manager version).
- Configuration Options - IP address assignment can be statically configured or configured through the DHCP client.
- One Year Warranty
Cisco 7975 IP Phone Datasheet
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.