Cisco 7962G Unified IP Phone New Gray
Call or send form below for volume discount
Store #: 1673
Manufacturer Part No: 72340
Free Shipping on all orders!
Need help with this purchase? Call 888-976-7443
The Cisco 7962G IP phone gives you all of the functionality of the 7962G and adds:
- High-fidelity wideband audio (G.722) for lifelike conversations
- Internet Low Bitrate Codec (iLBC) support for use in lossy networks
- High-resolution grayscale display for easy use of Cisco Unified Communications and third party applications
Cisco 7962G Features
- Large, pixel-based LCD display that provides information such as date and time, calling party name, number, and digits dialed
- 6 programmable line and feature keys
- 4 dynamic soft keys to guide users through call features and functions
- Built-in headset port and high quality speakerphone with mute
- Internal Cisco two-port Ethernet switch
- Messages key offers direct access to voicemail
- Pre-loaded with SCCP for use with Cisco Call Manager
- Multi-protocol capable (SCCP, SIP, and MGCP)
- G.711 and G.729a audio compression
- Configuration can be automatic or manual via DHCP, TFTP, Cisco Unified CallManagers, and backup Cisco Unified CallManagers
- Powered by local 48VDC power supply (see accessory below), any Cisco Inline Power-capable blades and boxes, or by 802.3af Poe
- Firmware upgradeable
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.