Cisco 7960G Unified IP Phone Refurbished Gray
Call or send form below for volume discount
Store #: 1668-R
Manufacturer Part No: 72330-R
Free Shipping on all orders!
Need help with this purchase? Call 888-976-7443
- The Cisco Unified IP Phone 7960G is dynamic and designed to grow with system capabilities. Features will keep pace with new changes via software updates to the phone's flash memory. The phone provides many accessibility methods according to user preference. Various methods or paths include buttons, soft keys, a navigation key, and direct access with the use of corresponding "ghost" digits.
- 24+ user-adjustable ring tones
- A hearing-aid-compatible handset (meets American Disabilities Act [ADA] requirements) and HAC compliance for magnetic coupling to approved HAC hearing aids
- G.711 and G.729a audio compression
- H.323 compatible and Microsoft NetMeeting compatibility
- An IP address assignment-DHCP client or statically configured
- Comfort noise generation and voice activity detection (VAD) programming on a system basis
- EIA/TIA RS-232 port for future add-on options such as line expansion, security access, and mo
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.