The Cisco Unified IP Phone 7945G demonstrates the latest advances in VoIP telephony, including wideband audio support, backlit color display, and an integrated Gigabit Ethernet port.
Cisco 7945G Features
• Backlit color display (320x240 pixels)
• 2 programmable line and feature keys
• 4 dynamic soft keys to guide users through call features and functions
• Built-in headset port and high quality speakerphone with mute
• Internal Cisco two-port Gigabit Ethernet switch
• Messages key offers direct access to voicemail
• Powered via 802.3af Power over Ethernet or by local 48VDC power supply (sold separately, see option below)
• Firmware upgradeable
• Spare or replacement telephone without license
• Pre-loaded with SCCP for Cisco users
Cisco 7945 IP Phone Datasheet
Submit a proposal and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.