Cisco 7940G Unified IP Phone
Manufacturer Part No: 72326
- Enabled to support SIP, MGCP, and SCCP
- Addresses the needs of transaction workers who conduct a medium amount of telephone traffic in office cubicle environments
- Access to two telephone lines or one line and a telephony feature
- Supports XML applications to the screen
- Integrated Ethernet switch and 10/100BASE-T Ethernet connection through an RJ-45 interface for LAN connectivity
- easy-to-use speaker on/off button
- 24+ user-adjustable ring tones
- A HAC handset (meets ADA requirements) and HAC compliance for magnetic coupling to approved HAC hearing aids
- G.711 and G.729a audio compression
- H.323 and Microsoft NetMeeting compatibility
- An IP address assignment-DHCP client or statically configured
- Comfort noise generation and voice activity detection (VAD) programming on a system basis
Submit a proposal and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Trade In and Save
Sophie Systems is proud to offer our customers an opportunity to cash in on their unneeded or old equipment. When trading in your equipment you will have the peace of mind knowing that your old electronics are going to be disposed of in an environmentally friendly manner not in a landfill all the while getting a discount on the equipment you buy.
To participate in the trade in program simply inform your sales advisor that you would like to trade in your equipment. Sophie Systems will even provide you with a prepaid UPS shipping label to send us your goods.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.