Cisco 7912G Unified IP Phone Refurbished Gray
Call or send form below for volume discount
Store #: 1664-R
Manufacturer Part No: 72322
Free Shipping on all orders!
Most orders ship within 1 business day.
- Cisco 7912G- IP Phone
- The Cisco IP Phone 7912G contains an integrated Ethernet switch, this provides Local Area Network connections to co-located PC's. the Cisco IP Phone 7912G has in-line power, allowing it to take power over the LAN, giving the network administrator central control over power to the phones on the LAN. All the above features bring the cabling needs to a single wire to the desktop
- Pixel-based display.
- Soft keys (4) present calling options to the user.
- The scroll toggle bar allows easy menu navigation.
- "Menu" key.
- Retrieval of voice-mail messages.
- Display missed calls, outgoing calls and incoming calls.
- User set preferences such as ring types and display contrast.
- "Hold" key Visual indication of a call on hold.
- A volume-control.
- Hearing-aid compatible (meets American Disabilities Act [ADA] requirements).
- Fixed foot stand for optimum display. The foot stand is removable.
- XML Applications to the display.
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.