Cisco 7905G Unified IP Phone
Manufacturer Part No: 72320
- Cisco IP Phone 7905G
- Basic IP phone
- Pixel-based display: A pixel-based display provides intuitive access to calling features. Four soft keys dynamically present calling options to the user. The scroll toggle bar allows easy movement through the displayed information.
- Menu key: This key allows users to quickly access information such as call logs and phone settings.
- The user can retrieve voicemail messages.
- The user can display missed calls, outgoing calls that have been placed, and incoming calls that have been received.
- The user can set preferences such as ring types and display contrast.
- Hold key: This lighted key provides a red visual indication to the user that a call has been placed on hold.
- Volume control: This toggle allows easy decibel-level adjustments of the handset and ringer.
- Hearing-aid-compatible handset: The handset meets American Disabilities Act (ADA) requirements.
- Single-position stand: The stand provides optimum display viewing and comfortable use of buttons and keys. The stand can be removed to allow wall mounting using mounting holes located on the base of the phone.
- XML applications: Various XML applications can be delivered to the display.
Submit a proposal and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Trade In and Save
Sophie Systems is proud to offer our customers an opportunity to cash in on their unneeded or old equipment. When trading in your equipment you will have the peace of mind knowing that your old electronics are going to be disposed of in an environmentally friendly manner not in a landfill all the while getting a discount on the equipment you buy.
To participate in the trade in program simply inform your sales advisor that you would like to trade in your equipment. Sophie Systems will even provide you with a prepaid UPS shipping label to send us your goods.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.