CCD IP Camera
You Save: $124.56 (50 %)
Store #: 11466
Manufacturer Part No: 6947273700425
Trade in & Save
Free Shipping on all orders!
Most orders ship within 1 business day.
- Grandstream CCD IP Camera
- Cutting edge H.264 real-time video compression (D1 resolution) with excellent image clarity at low-to-modest bandwidth
- SIP VoIP for full duplex 2.way audio and video streaming to mobile phones and video phones
- Integrated PoE, embedded analytics, large post-event recording buffer
- High quality Sony CCD sensor and lens to ensure razor sharp picture quality
- Advanced multi-streaming-rate real-time H.264, motion JPEG at D1 resolution
- Alarm input and output, audio input and output, RS485, iris control
- 24MB pre-/post event recording buffer
- USB 2.0 port and SD slot for storage/wireless network card
- Integrated Power-over-Ethernet (802.3af), optional antenna for wireless network
- Embedded video analytics, SIP/VoIP support for full duplex two-way audio as well as video streaming to mobile phones and video phones
- Built-in high performance streaming server to allow up to 16 simultaneous D1 viewers or 25 CIF viewers
- Combine with GSurf software to support remote viewing, controlling and recording of up to 36 cameras from anywhere on the internet or corporate network
- 1/3" SONY super HAD CCD image sensor
- 1/3" varifocal 3.5-8mm, DC-iris, CS mount, changeable
- Minimum illumination: .015 at F1.4
- Max video resolution, full D1: 720 x 576 (PAL), 720 x 480 (NTSC)
- 30fps/25fps (D1 resolution (NTSC/PAL)) max frame rate in max resolution
- 32 Kbps - 2 Mbps video bit rate
- BNC x 1, voltage 1.0Vp-p, Resistance 75 O
- 3.55mm line-in, 3.55mm line-out
- 1 Alarm input, normal open
- 1 Alarm output, 125VAC/.5A, 30VAC/2A
- G.711, G.726
- IRIS control
- Motion detection (up to 16 target areas), video loss (pending)
- 24MB pre-/post alarm buffer
- Snapshots: trigger upon events, send via email/FTP
- Multi-streaming-rate for preview and recording
- Video watermark, HTTPS, password security
- 10M/100M auto-sensing RJ45 port
- TCP/UDP/IP, RTP/RTCP, RTSP, DHCP, PPPoE, DDNS, HTTP, HTTPS network protocol
- Standard, IEEE 802.3af class 3
- SD 2.0, USB 2.0 peripheral ports
- 5sB external antenna (GXV3601W only)
- SIP/VoIP support
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.