Nortel Call Pilot 150 Voicemail Release 3.1
Price: From $1,600.00 to $2,300.00
Manufacturer Part No: 75404
Free Shipping on all orders!
Most orders ship within 1 business day.
1-year warranty-ADVANCED REPLACEMENT!; NO Restock fees!
Nortel Call Pilot 150, 32 Mailbox Voicemail NTAB9825 delivers advanced messaging and voicemail to growing small and mid-sized businesses. The Nortel Callpilot 150 NTAB9825 is ideal for multi location uses. Many applications are available for the CallPilot 150 NTAB9825.Description:
- Nortel CallPilot 150 Voicemail NTAB9825
- Web-based administration interface.
- Embedded applications activated with a simple key code.
- Advanced Features, such as Auto Attendant, Unified Messaging, AMIS, VPIM, and Custom Call Routing (CCR).
- Nortel CallPilot 150 Voicemail NTAB9825 allows for additional mailboxes and applications as the business grows.
- CallPilot 150 voice mail has Auto Attendant Custom Call Routing (CCR) IP-enabled with 10/100 Ethernet ports Web-based administration and maintenance
- Uses AMIS and VPIM to increase network efficiencies between CallPilot 150s and other voice networking systems.
- Embedded applications are activated with a Key Code.
- Migration path to more sophisticated features Shares common administration interface with Business Communications Manager.
- For multi-site businesses the Nortel CallPilot 150 Voicemail NTAB9825, shares a common user interface with Business Communications Manager and Meridian CallPilot.
- Available globally in multiple languages
- Norstar Call Pilot 150 is compatible with the following systems: CICS 4.1 or higher MICS 4.1 or higher 3x8 DR5.1
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Trade In and Save
Sophie Systems is proud to offer our customers an opportunity to cash in on their unneeded or old equipment. When trading in your equipment you will have the peace of mind knowing that your old electronics are going to be disposed of in an environmentally friendly manner not in a landfill all the while getting a discount on the equipment you buy.
To participate in the trade in program simply inform your sales advisor that you would like to trade in your equipment. Sophie Systems will even provide you with a prepaid UPS shipping label to send us your goods.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.