Basic Small-Business IP Phone
You Save: $11.49 (17 %)
Store #: 12735
Manufacturer Part No: 6947273700814
Trade in & Save
Free Shipping on all orders!
Most orders ship within 1 business day.
- 128x40 pixel graphical LCD display
- 2 line keys with dual-color LED (2 SIP account and up to 2 call appearances), 3 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys, 3-way conference
- HD wideband handset, hands-free speakerphone with advanced acoustic echo cancellation
- Phonebook with up to 500 contacts and call history with up to 200 records
- Automated personal information service (e.g., local weather), personalized music ring tone/ring back tone
- Dual switched auto-sensing 10/100Mbps network ports, integrated PoE (GXP1405 only)
- Automated provisioning using TR-069 or AES encrypted XML configuration file via TFTP/HTTP/HTTPS, SRTP and TLS for advanced security protection, 802.1x for media access control
- SIP compliant and protocols - SIP RFC3261, TCP/IP/UDP, RTP/RTCP, HTTP/HTTPS, ARP/RARP, ICMP, DNS (A record, SRV, NAPTR), DHCP, PPPoE, TELNET, TFTP, NTP, STUN, SIMPLE, TR-069, 802.1x
- Networking Interfaces - Dual switched 10/100Mbps ports, integrated PoE (GXP1405 only)
- Telephony features - Hold, transfer, forward, 3-way conference, call park, pickup, shared-call-appearance (SCA)/bridged-line-appearance (BLA), downloadable phone book (XML, LDAP, up to 500 items), call waiting, call log (up to 200 records), off-hook auto dial, auto answer, click-to-dial, flexible dial plan, hot desking, personalized music ringtones, server redundancy and fail-over
- Codecs - Support for G.723.1, G.729A/B, G.711/a, G.726-32, G.722 (wide-band), iLBC, in-band and out-of-band DTMF (in audio, RFC2833, SIP INFO)
- Feature keys - 2 line keys with dual-color LED and 2 SIP account, 3 XML programmable context sensitive soft keys, 5 navigation/menu/volume keys, 8 dedicated function keys for HOLD, TRANSFER, CONFERENCE, VOLUME, HEADSET, MUTE, SPEAKERPHONE, SEND/REDIAL
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.