Banjo In-Line Adapter
Store #: 12231
Manufacturer: Fluke Networks
Manufacturer Part No: 754082037835
Trade in & Save
Free Shipping on all orders!
Most orders ship within 1 business day.
- Banjo in-line modular adapter (6 wire)
- Won't disrupt service
- Use with testset to test status
- Comes with replaceable cord
- Pros who know use Harris
- This handy tool helps determine whether the trouble is in the phone or in the line.
- Works like the standard Harris Modular Adapter but has the added feature of containing jacks on both ends.
- Forward jack contains the cord and plug that is inserted into the wall jack or the equipment being tested
- Cord and plug may be removed for easy replacement
- Rear jack enables the unit to be placed in the line for continous service while testing line conditions.
- Available in 4, 6 and 8 wire configurations.
Replacement LineCords (pkg of 5) ***By special order only
4/6 Wire - #10200-000
8 Wire - #10300-000
4/6 Wire with K-plugs - #10200-101
8 Wire with K-plugs - #10300-101
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.