Avaya Partner Voice Messaging PC Card R 3.0 Large (16-Mailboxes)
Manufacturer Part No: 74061
Free Shipping on all orders!
Most orders ship within 1 business day.
1-year warranty; NO Restock fees!
- 2-Port x 16-Mailbox System with 110 Minutes total storage.
- Handles up to two calls simultaneously and provides service for up to 16 subscribers.
- Can be configured for 2, 4, 6, 8 10, 12, 14, or 16 mailboxes.
- Answers your companys outside calls and transfers them to the destination selected by the caller (i.e. "Press 1 for sales...Press 2 for technical...etc.").
- Prompts caller to leave a message or transfer to another extension when the called party does not answer.
- Release 3.0 also provides Answer Only Mode that a personal greeting to be played with a subsequent disconnect.
- Allows subscribers to listen to messages, delete or save messages, fast forward or rewind while listening to a message, record a personal greeting, change their password, replay messages, skip messages, change mailbox call answer mode Night Service.
- Provides after-hours service in addition to daytime service.
- Slides easily in one of your PC Card Slots on your Partner ACS Processor.
- Compatible with Partner ACS Release 1.1 or higher and Partner Endeavor System Release 1.0.
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Trade In and Save
Sophie Systems is proud to offer our customers an opportunity to cash in on their unneeded or old equipment. When trading in your equipment you will have the peace of mind knowing that your old electronics are going to be disposed of in an environmentally friendly manner not in a landfill all the while getting a discount on the equipment you buy.
To participate in the trade in program simply inform your sales advisor that you would like to trade in your equipment. Sophie Systems will even provide you with a prepaid UPS shipping label to send us your goods.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.