Partner Door Phone (408466555)
Store #: 1639
Manufacturer Part No: 408466555
Free Shipping on all orders!
Need help with this purchase? Call 888-976-7443
Avaya Partner Door Phone Standalone features:
- Provides two-way hands free communication.
- Can be connected directly to an analog PABX/KSU station.
- When the -Call- button is pressed, the door phone speaker will come off-hook and will remain off-hook until the timeout has elapsed. During this time the user may converse hands-free.
- Features telephone line powered weather resistant adjustable microphone and speaker volume (preset for optimal operation)
- Call time out, to limit prank calls and false alarms (approximately 30 seconds)
- Responds to forward disconnect
- Auto-answer feature allows remote monitoring (can be disabled)
- Two way hands free communication
- Vandal resistant brushed stainless steel face plate with mounting gasket
- Flush mountable using included rough-in box
- Contact closure adapter not included
Compatible with Partner Communications System R4.0 and all releases of Partner Plus, Partner II, and Partner ACS
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Trade In and Save
Sophie Systems is proud to offer our customers an opportunity to cash in on their unneeded or old equipment. When trading in your equipment you will have the peace of mind knowing that your old electronics are going to be disposed of in an environmentally friendly manner not in a landfill all the while getting a discount on the equipment you buy.
To participate in the trade in program simply inform your sales advisor that you would like to trade in your equipment. Sophie Systems will even provide you with a prepaid UPS shipping label to send us your goods.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.