Avaya one-X Quick Edition G11 PSTN Gateway
Manufacturer Part No: 700426018
- 4 FXO line ports compatible with loop start lines
- Integrated 10/Base-T Ethernet connector for LAN connection
- 3.5 mm paging jack
- 3.5 mm music on-hold jack
- With Quick Edition 3.0 or greater, the G11 PSTN Gateway will configure itself automatically when connect to your LAN
- Analog telephone (Bypass) port - for emergency connection to PSTN
- 12V-1.0A Adaptor (Supplied) or POE
Requirements and Capability:
Compatible with other 4610 and 4621 Quick Edition telephones within the Avaya one-X Quick Edition network
Submit a proposal and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Trade In and Save
Sophie Systems is proud to offer our customers an opportunity to cash in on their unneeded or old equipment. When trading in your equipment you will have the peace of mind knowing that your old electronics are going to be disposed of in an environmentally friendly manner not in a landfill all the while getting a discount on the equipment you buy.
To participate in the trade in program simply inform your sales advisor that you would like to trade in your equipment. Sophie Systems will even provide you with a prepaid UPS shipping label to send us your goods.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.