4610 IP Quick Edition Features:
* Robust Built-In Features - Preloaded with one-X Quick Edition software providing a full-range of powerful telephony features
* Display - 5 lines x 29 characters (168 x 80 pixel 4-grayscale)
* 10 Fixed Feature Buttons
* - Conference, headset, transfer, drop, redial, speaker, hold, mute, volume up and down 6 Programmable Feature Buttons - Provided in a single page of 6 matching the 6 physical display buttons
* Integrated Voicemail w/Message Waiting Indicator -
* Built-in voicemail with 20 minutes of storageSpeakerphone - Two-way hands-free speaker and microphone
* Upgradeable Firmware - Downloadable software for future upgrade compatibility
* Desk or Wall Mountable - Includes adjustable desk stand
* Ethernet Ports - Two port full-duplex 10/100 BaseT Ethernet switch for PC pass through connection. Auto negotiation provided separately for each port, 802.3 Flow Control, phone has priority over PC at all times
* Hearing Aid Compatible
Requirements and Compatibility
* Compatible with other 4610 and 4621 Quick Edition telephones within the Avaya one-X Quick Edition network
* Powered by 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) or by 1151 series local power supply (see accessory below)
* Requires G11 FXO or G20 BRI gateway for PSTN connectivity
* Also compatible with SIP -based (VoIP) service provider networks
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.