Avaya Merlin Magix Control Unit Release 4.0
Manufacturer Part No: 73791
Free Ground Shipping
Orders placed before 1PM Pacific will ship same day.
Merlin Magix R4.0 Overview
Merlin Magix R4.0 Compatibility
- Latest Hardware and Firmware Revision -
CKE5 processor includes the latest revision of firmware (R4.7) that
addresses the new daylight savings change
- The "Brain" of the System - Contains the programming and
circuitry that manages the switching activities of your telephone system
- Powerful Features - Provides over 150 built-in features to help
simplify and streamline your communications
- Application Support - Supports new applications available from
both Avaya and independent software vendors for messaging, customer
service, call accounting, security, and much more
- Administration Port (RJ45) - Used to connect via modem or
Socket Magix to use WinSPM administration software
- PC Card Slot - Used for
backup/restore of system programming
- Station Message Detail Recording (SMDR) Port - Connects to a
serial printer or third-party call accounting solution
Merlin Magix R4.0 Control Unit Includes
- Voice Mail Systems - Merlin Messaging Release 1.0 - 4.0 and Intuity Audix
- Expansion Modules - 800 GS/LS ID, 412 TDL, 024 TDL, 100 DS1, 100 DCD, 100R INA, 008 MLX, 408
GS/LS MLX ID, 016 MLX, 400 E&M, 800 BRI, 800 DID, 016 Tip/Ring, 016 ETR
- Telephone Sets - Legend MLX, Magix 4400, Partner ETR (MLS, Eurostyle, Eurostyle Series
2), TransTalk Digital Wireless, single line sets
- Also compatible with a variety of
wireless, headset and conferencing solutions
- Merlin Magix Basic Carrier w/Power Supply
- Merlin Magix Release 4.0 CKE5 Processor
- 2 MB Backup/Restore PC Card
Submit a proposal and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Trade In and Save
Sophie Systems is proud to offer our customers an opportunity to cash in on their unneeded or old equipment. When trading in your equipment you will have the peace of mind knowing that your old electronics are going to be disposed of in an environmentally friendly manner not in a landfill all the while getting a discount on the equipment you buy.
To participate in the trade in program simply inform your sales advisor that you would like to trade in your equipment. Sophie Systems will even provide you with a prepaid UPS shipping label to send us your goods.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.