Avaya Merlin Magix Control Unit Release 4.0 Refurbished
Store #: 5388-R
Manufacturer Part No: 73791
Free Shipping on all orders!
Need help with this purchase? Call 888-976-7443
Merlin Magix R4.0 Overview
Merlin Magix R4.0 Compatibility
- Latest Hardware and Firmware Revision - CKE5 processor includes the latest revision of firmware (R4.7) that addresses the new daylight savings change
- The "Brain" of the System - Contains the programming and circuitry that manages the switching activities of your telephone system
- Powerful Features - Provides over 150 built-in features to help simplify and streamline your communications
- Application Support - Supports new applications available from both Avaya and independent software vendors for messaging, customer service, call accounting, security, and much more
- Administration Port (RJ45) - Used to connect via modem or Socket Magix to use WinSPM administration software
- PC Card Slot - Used for backup/restore of system programming
- Station Message Detail Recording (SMDR) Port - Connects to a serial printer or third-party call accounting solution
Merlin Magix R4.0 Control Unit Includes
- Voice Mail Systems - Merlin Messaging Release 1.0 - 4.0 and Intuity Audix solutions
- Expansion Modules - 800 GS/LS ID, 412 TDL, 024 TDL, 100 DS1, 100 DCD, 100R INA, 008 MLX, 408 GS/LS MLX ID, 016 MLX, 400 E&M, 800 BRI, 800 DID, 016 Tip/Ring, 016 ETR
- Telephone Sets - Legend MLX, Magix 4400, Partner ETR (MLS, Eurostyle, Eurostyle Series 2), TransTalk Digital Wireless, single line sets
- Also compatible with a variety of wireless, headset and conferencing solutions
- Merlin Magix Basic Carrier w/Power Supply
- Merlin Magix Release 4.0 CKE5 Processor
- 2 MB Backup/Restore PC Card
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.