Avaya / Lucent Partner II 4.0 Processor
Store #: 5434
Manufacturer Part No: 74118
Free Shipping on all orders!
Need help with this purchase? Call 888-976-7443
- Maximum line capacity: 24 (configuration dependent)
- Maximum station capacity: 48 (configuration dependent)
- Compatible with both the Partner MLS Series and Partner Eurostyle telephones
- Operates in either Key or Hybrid mode for ease in accessing outside lines
- Programmable buttons on system phones provide one-touch access to system features
- Intuitive operation of basic call handling capabilities including transfer, conference, and hold
- Intercom (inside) calling to other system extensions using an Intercom button and the two-digit number assigned to the extension
- Grouping of extensions for flexibility in directing and answering calls
- Automatic system answering features to help answer and route calls
- Call coverage for users who are unable to answer their calls
- Integrated voice messaging support with the Partner Mail VS, or Partner Messaging System
- Caller ID support on system display phones
- Flexible dialing restrictions and permissions so you can control telephone activity and phone bills
- Special hospitality features that let Bed and Breakfast proprietors, for example, regulate phone use in guest rooms and schedule wake up calls for guests
- Easy-to-use programming procedures, making it simple for you to manage your system and telephones
- Direct connections for industry-standard devices including most standard phones, fax machines, answering machines, modems, and credit card scanners
- Optional equipment support, including door phones, loudspeaker paging systems, music on hold, call reporting (often referred to as Station Message Detail Recording or SMDR) devices, and extra alerts
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.