Avaya / Lucent Partner II 3.1 Processor
Manufacturer Part No: 74116
- Maximum line capacity: 24 (configuration dependent)
- Maximum station capacity: 48 (configuration dependent)
- Compatible with both the Partner MLS Series and Partner Eurostyle telephones
- Operates in either Key or Hybrid mode
- Programmable buttons on system phones Intuitive operation of basic call handling capabilities including transfer, conference, and hold Intercom (inside) calling to other system extensions
- Grouping of extensions for flexibility in directing and answering calls
- Automatic system answering features to help answer and route calls
- Call coverage for users who are unable to answer their calls
- Integrated voice messaging support with the Partner Mail VS, or Partner Messaging System Caller ID support on system display phones
- Flexible dialing restrictions and permissions so you can control telephone activity and phone bills
- Special hospitality features that let Bed and Breakfast proprietors, for example, regulate phone use in guest rooms and schedule wake up calls for guests
- Easy-to-use programming procedures, making it simple for you to manage your system and telephones
- Direct connections to single line devices such as analog phones, fax machines, answering machines, modems, and credit card scanners
- Optional equipment support, including door phones, loudspeaker paging systems, music on hold, call reporting devices, extra alerts, and ringing on transfer (admin)
Submit a proposal and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Trade In and Save
Sophie Systems is proud to offer our customers an opportunity to cash in on their unneeded or old equipment. When trading in your equipment you will have the peace of mind knowing that your old electronics are going to be disposed of in an environmentally friendly manner not in a landfill all the while getting a discount on the equipment you buy.
To participate in the trade in program simply inform your sales advisor that you would like to trade in your equipment. Sophie Systems will even provide you with a prepaid UPS shipping label to send us your goods.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.