Avaya IP406 V2 Control Unit
Price: From $269.00 to $330.00
Manufacturer Part No: 73341
Free Shipping on all orders!
Most orders ship within 1 business day.
1-year warranty-ADVANCED REPLACEMENT!; NO Restock fees!
- PCS 08 or Higher - Hardware revision PCS 08 or higher is compatible with all releases of IP Office including R4.0 and higher
- 8 LAN Ports - Eight port unmanaged layer 2 ethernet switch. Ports are full-duplex 10/100Mbps, auto-sensing, and auto MDI/MDIX. Used for PC and server connectivity as well as for connecting the optional IP400 WAN3 and IP telephones.
- 8 Digital Station Ports - Compatible with 2400, 4400, 5400, and 6400 series digital telephones. Also compatible with 3810 and TransTalk 9040 wireless.
- 2 Analog Station Ports - Used for connection of analog telephones and devices. Not suitable for out-of-building connections.
- 2 Internal Trunk Module Slots - Compatible with PRI 24 T1, PRI 48 T1, Quad BRI, and Analog Trunk Module (ATM4)
- 1 VCM Expansion Slot - Compatible with VCM 5/10/20/30 and VCM 4/8/16/24. Maximum voice compression channels capacity of 30 channels.
- 6 Expansion Ports - Compatible with Digital Station 16/30, Phone 8/16/30,So8, WAN3, and Analog Trunk 16
- 1 Compact Flash Slot - For use with optional embedded voice mail card
- Additional Ports - Music on-hold, DTE port, external relay switch for door entry controls, integral WAN port
- Maximum Extensions - 190 of various types in combination. Analog only: 182. DS Only: 188. IP Only: 190.
- Data Channels - 40 of which 20 are usable for Voicemail Pro/TAPI WAV connection sessions
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Trade In and Save
Sophie Systems is proud to offer our customers an opportunity to cash in on their unneeded or old equipment. When trading in your equipment you will have the peace of mind knowing that your old electronics are going to be disposed of in an environmentally friendly manner not in a landfill all the while getting a discount on the equipment you buy.
To participate in the trade in program simply inform your sales advisor that you would like to trade in your equipment. Sophie Systems will even provide you with a prepaid UPS shipping label to send us your goods.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.