Avaya IP406 V1 Control Unit
Manufacturer Part No: 73339
Free Shipping on all orders!
Most orders ship within 1 business day.
1-year warranty; NO Restock fees!
- 8 LAN Ports - Ports are half-duplex. Port 8 can be switched from MDIX standard LAN to MDI crossover operation using the UPLINK button on the control unit. Used for PC and server connectivity as well as for connecting the IP400 WAN3 and IP telephones.
- 2 Internal Trunk Module Slots - Compatible with PRI 24 T1, Quad BRI, and Analog Trunk Module (ATM4)
- 1 VCM Expansion Slot - Compatible with VCM 5/10/20 and VCM 4/8/16. Maximum voice compression channels capacity of 20 channels.
- 6 Expansion Ports - Compatible with Digital Station 16/30, Phone 8/16/30,So8, WAN3, and Analog Trunk 16
- Additional Ports - Music on-hold, DTE port, external relay switch for door entry controls, integral WAN port
- Maximum Extensions - 180 of various types in combination. Analog only: 180. DS Only: 180. IP Only: 180.
- Maximum Software Release - Can be upgraded to a maximium IP Office Release of 3.2
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Trade In and Save
Sophie Systems is proud to offer our customers an opportunity to cash in on their unneeded or old equipment. When trading in your equipment you will have the peace of mind knowing that your old electronics are going to be disposed of in an environmentally friendly manner not in a landfill all the while getting a discount on the equipment you buy.
To participate in the trade in program simply inform your sales advisor that you would like to trade in your equipment. Sophie Systems will even provide you with a prepaid UPS shipping label to send us your goods.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.