Avaya IP400 Phone 8 V2 Refurbished
Store #: 5285-R
Manufacturer Part No: 73373-R
Trade in & Save
Free Shipping on all orders!
Most orders ship within 1 business day.
- Provides an additional 8 Plain Ordinary Telephone (POT) ports for use with analog telephones
- IP400 Phone 8 V2 Changes from V1
- The Phone V2 uses an earthed 3-pin 60W external power supply unit.
- With IP Office 3.1, the message waiting indication (MWI) on each POT port can be configured for None, On, 51V Stepped, 81V, Line Reversal A or Line Reversal B. On uses the default determined by the system locale. POT ports on a Phone V2 module can additionally be configured for 101V operation.
- The ports do not include a ringing capacitor. Therefore for phones where this is a requirement, connection should be via a Master socket containing ringing capacitors.
- The DTE serial port on the rear of the module has been changed to a 9-pin D-type socket.
- Compatible with IP403, IP406 V1, IP406 V2, and IP412 control units
- Compatible with IP500 control unit running Professional Edition
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.