Avaya IP400 Analog Trunk Module 16 New
Store #: 5288
Manufacturer Part No: 73382
Trade in & Save
Free Shipping on all orders!
Most orders ship within 1 business day.
- Provides an additional 16 analog ports for connection of analog trunks
- Supports both loop-start and ground-start trunks
- Use with ground trunks requires that the trunk module and the IP Office control unit are grounded
- The first two trunks on the module are automatically switched to power fail sockets on the rear of the unit in the event of power interruption (must be loop start)
- Compatible with IP403, IP406 V1, IP406 V2, and IP412 control units
- Compatible with IP500 control unit running Professional Edition
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.