Avaya IP 500 Control Unit Refurbished
Store #: 5264-R
Manufacturer Part No: 73346
Free Shipping on all orders!
Most orders ship within 1 business day.
IP500 Control Unit Modes:
- IP Office Standard Edition is the default mode for the IP500 control unit. In this mode it supports 32 users, no external expansion modules and the basic IP Office applications.
- By addition of a license the IP500 can be run in IP Office Professional Edition mode. In this mode it supports up to 272 extensions, 8 external expansion modules and the full suite of IP Office applications.
- One Year Warranty
- Free Shipping
- Maximum Extensions - 32 using base cards and 32 maximum in IP Office Standard Edition mode. 272 using expansion modules and IP phones in IP Office Profession Edition mode.
- 4 Base Card Slots - Can accommodate Digital Station, Analog Phone, and VCM base cards. Also accommodates the Legacy Card Carrier.
- Trunk Cards - Compatible with any combination of IP500 trunk daughter cards (require IP500 base card) and up to 2 IP400 trunk cards (require Legacy Card Carrier).
- VCM Card Slots - Up to a maximum of 128 channels using 2 IP500 VCM cards (require IP500 base card) and or 2 IP400 VCM cards (require Legacy Card Carrier)
- Voicemail Channels - Maximum 30 usable for Voicemail Pro/TAPI WAV connection sessions (subject to available licenses).
- 8 Expansion Ports - Compatible with Digital Station 16/30, Phone 8/16/30,So8, WAN3, and Analog Trunk 16.
- 2 LAN Ports - These ports form a managed layer 3 Ethernet switch. The ports are half-duplex 10/100Mbps auto-sensing, MDI crossover ports.
- 1 Dedicated Feature Key Smart Card Slot - Used for Smart Card Feature Key dongle to activate application licenses.
- Additional Ports - Music on-hold, DTE port, external relay switch for door entry controls, integral WAN port.
- REQUIRES IP500 Smart Card Feature Key (see accessory below)
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.