Avaya Embedded Voicemail for IP Small Office Edition Refurbished
Store #: 5303-R
Manufacturer Part No: 73335
Trade in & Save
Free Shipping on all orders!
Most orders ship within 1 business day.
On the IP Small Office Edition, Embedded Voicemail can be installed to provide an entry-level voicemail service without dedicating a stand-alone PC.
- Ports - 3 ports on standard Small Office Edition, 10 ports on 16VC variants. Each call handled requires a voice compression channel.
- 10 hours message storage
- License - No license key required
- Automated Attendants - 4 independent automated attendants with the following features:
- 3 time profiles per attendant
- 12 menu items per attendant
- Automatic time out to fallback location
- Configurable Record Time - Default value 2 minutes, maximum value 3 minutes
- Voicemail Breakout/Personal Auto-Attendant - Up to 3 breakout numbers can be set up. When callers are directed to your mailbox, they can either leave a message or choose to be transferred to one of three numbers
- Multiple languages - Stored on flash memory card
- Help menus - via *4
- Fax detection - For rerouting fax calls via the auto-attendant menu
- Support for Hunt Group announcements
- Support for fast forward, rewind, skip message, and call sender when listening to messages
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.