Avaya Definity TN799DP Control LAN (C-LAN) Interface
Manufacturer Part No: 73616
Free Shipping on all orders!
Most orders ship within 1 business day.
1-year warranty; NO Restock fees!
TN799DP Control LAN (C-LAN) Interface
- Provides TCP/IP connectivity over Ethernet or PPP (Point to Point Protocol) connections to applications, such as CentreVu CMS, Intuity, Audix, DCS, printers, call accounting/CDR, and Property Management Systems (PMS)
- Required to support TN2302AP IP Interface operating for H.323 functionality
- Required to support ATM interfaces and WAN PNC
- Operates at 10Mbps or 100Mbps, full or half duplex, both of which are admistrable
- Supports 500 remote sockets, with support for 4Kbyte UDP sockets
- Supports variable length PING and Traceroute and Netstate network testing commands
- Supports a self-download process and is the firmware download source circuit pack to all downloadable circuit packs except for the TN2501AP. The TN2501AP uses a self download process
- Requires 10/100 BaseT Ethernet Interface
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Trade In and Save
Sophie Systems is proud to offer our customers an opportunity to cash in on their unneeded or old equipment. When trading in your equipment you will have the peace of mind knowing that your old electronics are going to be disposed of in an environmentally friendly manner not in a landfill all the while getting a discount on the equipment you buy.
To participate in the trade in program simply inform your sales advisor that you would like to trade in your equipment. Sophie Systems will even provide you with a prepaid UPS shipping label to send us your goods.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.