Avaya Definity TN744E Call Classifier Tone Detector for Multiple Countries (8-Ports)
Manufacturer Part No: 73664
Free Shipping on all orders!
Most orders ship within 1 business day.
- Provides 8 ports of tone detection on the TDM bus
- oes not support call progress tone generation or clocking
- Provides tone generation and detection for R2-MFC DID signaling used in no-US installations
- Allows gain or loss to be applied to pulse code modulation (PCM) signals received from the bus
- Detects 2025 Hz, 2100 Hz, or 2225 Hz modem answerback tones and provides normal broadband and wide broadband dial tone detection
- Supports digital signal processing of PCM signals on each port to detect, recognize, and classify tones and other signals
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Trade In and Save
Sophie Systems is proud to offer our customers an opportunity to cash in on their unneeded or old equipment. When trading in your equipment you will have the peace of mind knowing that your old electronics are going to be disposed of in an environmentally friendly manner not in a landfill all the while getting a discount on the equipment you buy.
To participate in the trade in program simply inform your sales advisor that you would like to trade in your equipment. Sophie Systems will even provide you with a prepaid UPS shipping label to send us your goods.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.