Avaya Definity TN577 Packet Gateway
Manufacturer Part No: 73652
Free Shipping on all orders!
Most orders ship within 1 business day.
- Provides 4 RS-423 physical ports for X.25 protocol interfaces between the system and adjuncts
- Functions as the data communications interface unit providing protocol conversion between the X.25 protocol and the mode 3 protocol carried across the LAN bus
- X.25 protocol (Levels 1 and 2) is terminated and the data reformatted into the ISDN packet mode protocol for transport across the LAN bus.
- Supported adjuncts include Audix, CMS, and Message Server Adjunct (MSA)
- Supports the Distributed Communications System (DCS) environment by providing X.25 signaling through 1 of the RS-423 physical ports, or back through the system using the TDM Bus to appropriate DS1 or tie trunk circuit pack
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Trade In and Save
Sophie Systems is proud to offer our customers an opportunity to cash in on their unneeded or old equipment. When trading in your equipment you will have the peace of mind knowing that your old electronics are going to be disposed of in an environmentally friendly manner not in a landfill all the while getting a discount on the equipment you buy.
To participate in the trade in program simply inform your sales advisor that you would like to trade in your equipment. Sophie Systems will even provide you with a prepaid UPS shipping label to send us your goods.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.