Avaya Definity TN577 Packet Gateway Refurbished
Store #: 5192-R
Manufacturer Part No: 73652
Free Shipping on all orders!
Need help with this purchase? Call 888-976-7443
- Provides 4 RS-423 physical ports for X.25 protocol interfaces between the system and adjuncts
- Functions as the data communications interface unit providing protocol conversion between the X.25 protocol and the mode 3 protocol carried across the LAN bus
- X.25 protocol (Levels 1 and 2) is terminated and the data reformatted into the ISDN packet mode protocol for transport across the LAN bus.
- Supported adjuncts include Audix, CMS, and Message Server Adjunct (MSA)
- Supports the Distributed Communications System (DCS) environment by providing X.25 signaling through 1 of the RS-423 physical ports, or back through the system using the TDM Bus to appropriate DS1 or tie trunk circuit pack
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.