Avaya Definity TN570D Expansion Interface
Manufacturer Part No: 73646
Free Shipping on all orders!
Most orders ship within 1 business day.
- Provides interface between the TDM bus and packet bus, and fiber optic links interconnecting cabinets
- Used in a Port Network (PN) between a PN and another PN in a direct-connect system, and between a PN and an SNI in a switch node carrier in a CSS-connected system
- Provides control channel applications and time-slot interchanging between the PPN and EPNs
- Used when ISDN-BRI and/or ASAI is connected in an EPN
- Carries circuit-switched data, packet-switched data, network control, timing control, and DS1 control
- Communicates with the TN775B maintenance circuit pack in an EPN to send the EPN environmental and alarm status to the SPE
- Replaced by the TN2305 or TN2306 when an ATM switch replaced the CSS
- Used in an EPN that is supported by a Survivable Remote Processor (SRP)
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Trade In and Save
Sophie Systems is proud to offer our customers an opportunity to cash in on their unneeded or old equipment. When trading in your equipment you will have the peace of mind knowing that your old electronics are going to be disposed of in an environmentally friendly manner not in a landfill all the while getting a discount on the equipment you buy.
To participate in the trade in program simply inform your sales advisor that you would like to trade in your equipment. Sophie Systems will even provide you with a prepaid UPS shipping label to send us your goods.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.