Avaya Definity TN570C Expansion Interface Refurbished
Store #: 5188-R
Manufacturer Part No: 73644
Free Shipping on all orders!
Most orders ship within 1 business day.
- Provides an interface between the TDM bus and packet bus, and fiber optic links interconnecting cabinets
- Used in a Port Network (PN) between a PN and another PN in a direct-connect system and a PN and an SNI in a switch node carrier in a CSS-connected system
- Provides control channel applications and time-slot interchanging between the PPN and EPNs
- Used when ISDN-BRI and/or ASAI is connected in an EPN
- Used in R7si/r or later systems
- TN570C used in SREPN (Survivable Remote Expansion Port Network), R7 or later csi
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.