Avaya Definity TN556D ISDN-BRI 4-Wire S/T-NT Interface (12-Ports)
Manufacturer Part No: 73640
Free Shipping on all orders!
Most orders ship within 1 business day.
- Provides 12-Ports connecting to ISDN-BRI terminals
- Each port has TXT, TXR, PXT, and PXR signal leads
- Up to 8 ports can be used for adjunct switch application interface (ASAI) links
- Each port operates at 192 kbps per second and has 2 B-channels and 1 D-channel
- Requires a packet control circuit pack (TN778) when used in R6si systems or packet bus-equipped R6vs systems
- Range of up to 3300 ft. maximum from the system to the voice terminal
- Can connect 24 terminals where each terminal uses 1 B-channel and shares the D-channel
- Compatible with Definity R7 or later
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Trade In and Save
Sophie Systems is proud to offer our customers an opportunity to cash in on their unneeded or old equipment. When trading in your equipment you will have the peace of mind knowing that your old electronics are going to be disposed of in an environmentally friendly manner not in a landfill all the while getting a discount on the equipment you buy.
To participate in the trade in program simply inform your sales advisor that you would like to trade in your equipment. Sophie Systems will even provide you with a prepaid UPS shipping label to send us your goods.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.