Avaya Definity TN464HP DS1/ISDN PRI Circuit Pack
Manufacturer Part No: 73634
Free Shipping on all orders!
Most orders ship within 1 business day.
- Circuit-pack-level, administrable A- or Mu-Law companding
- CRC-4 generation and checking (E1 only)
- Stratum-3 clock capability
- ISDN-PRI T1 or E1 connectivity
- Line-out (LO) and line-in (LI) signal leads for unpolarized, balanced pairs
- Support for CO, TIE, DID, and off-premises station (OPS) port types that use any of the following protocols: - robbed-bit signaling protocol, - proprietary bit-oriented signaling (BOS) 24th-channel signaling protocol, or - DMI-BOS 24th-channel signaling protocol
- Support for Russian incoming ANI
- Support for universal, digital, signal level-1equipment in wideband ISDN-PRI applications
- Test-jack access to the DS1 or E1 line, and support of the 120A integrated channel-service unit (ICSU) module
- Support for the enhanced maintenance capabilities of the ICSU. These circuit packs can communicate with Avaya Interactive Response System
- Downloadable firmware
- Support for echo cancellation
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Trade In and Save
Sophie Systems is proud to offer our customers an opportunity to cash in on their unneeded or old equipment. When trading in your equipment you will have the peace of mind knowing that your old electronics are going to be disposed of in an environmentally friendly manner not in a landfill all the while getting a discount on the equipment you buy.
To participate in the trade in program simply inform your sales advisor that you would like to trade in your equipment. Sophie Systems will even provide you with a prepaid UPS shipping label to send us your goods.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.