Avaya Definity TN2602AP IP Media Resource
Manufacturer Part No: 73612
Free Shipping on all orders!
Most orders ship within 1 business day.
1-year warranty; NO Restock fees!
The TN2602AP IP Media Resource 320 provides high-capacity voice over Internet protocol (VoIP) audio access to the switch for local stations and outside trunks.
The IP Media Resource 320 provides audio processing for the following types of calls:
- TDM-to-IP and IP-to-TDM - for example, a call from a 4602 IP telephone to a 6402 DCP telephone
- IP-to-IP - for example, a non-shuffle conference call
The TN2602AP IP Media Resource 320 circuit pack has two capacity options, both of which are determined by the license file installed on Communication Manager:
- 320 voice channels, considered the standard IP Media Resource 320
- 80 voice channels, considered the low-density IP Media Resource 320
- The IP Media Resource 320 is compatible with the SCC1, MCC1, and G650 media gateways (G650 is preferred)
- Not supported in CMC1 and G600 media gateways
- Supported by Avaya Communications Manger R3.1 or higher
- Only two TN2602AP circuit packs are allowed per port network
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Trade In and Save
Sophie Systems is proud to offer our customers an opportunity to cash in on their unneeded or old equipment. When trading in your equipment you will have the peace of mind knowing that your old electronics are going to be disposed of in an environmentally friendly manner not in a landfill all the while getting a discount on the equipment you buy.
To participate in the trade in program simply inform your sales advisor that you would like to trade in your equipment. Sophie Systems will even provide you with a prepaid UPS shipping label to send us your goods.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.