Avaya Definity TN2501AP Voice Announcements over LAN (VAL)
Manufacturer Part No: 73749
- Offers up to 1 hour of announcement storage capacity
- Provides shorter backup/restore times
- Plays announcements over the TDM bus and is firmware downloadable
- Provdes 33 ports:
- 1 dedicated telephone access port for recording and playing (port number 1
- 1 ethernet port (port number 33)
- 31 playback ports (ports 2-32)
- Uses a 10/100 Mbps ethernet interface, allowing announcement and firmware file portability over you LAN (FTP server functions)
- Uses announcement files that are in .wav format
- Works in r, si, sci, Definity One, and Avaya IP600 models
- Requires 10/100 BaseT Ethernet Interface
Submit a proposal and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Trade In and Save
Sophie Systems is proud to offer our customers an opportunity to cash in on their unneeded or old equipment. When trading in your equipment you will have the peace of mind knowing that your old electronics are going to be disposed of in an environmentally friendly manner not in a landfill all the while getting a discount on the equipment you buy.
To participate in the trade in program simply inform your sales advisor that you would like to trade in your equipment. Sophie Systems will even provide you with a prepaid UPS shipping label to send us your goods.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.