Avaya Definity TN2464CP DS1 Interface Circuit Pack 63316CP
Manufacturer Part No: 73755
Free Ground Shipping
Orders placed before 1PM Pacific will ship same day.
- Supports DS1 Rate (24 Digital Channels) and E1 Rate (32 Digital Channels)
- All versions support CO, TIE, DID and OPS (Off - Premises Stations) port types using the robbed signal protocol, proprietary bit-oriented
signaling, (BOS) 24th channel signaling protocol, and the DMI-BOS 24th channel signaling protocol
- All versions also support ISDN-PRI connectivity
- TN2464BP provides echo cancellation and downloadable firmware capabilities for Definity Release 9 and later
- TN2464BP backwards compatible with earlier Definity Releases
- Firmware download feature requires use of the TN799C C-LAN interface
Submit a proposal and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Trade In and Save
Sophie Systems is proud to offer our customers an opportunity to cash in on their unneeded or old equipment. When trading in your equipment you will have the peace of mind knowing that your old electronics are going to be disposed of in an environmentally friendly manner not in a landfill all the while getting a discount on the equipment you buy.
To participate in the trade in program simply inform your sales advisor that you would like to trade in your equipment. Sophie Systems will even provide you with a prepaid UPS shipping label to send us your goods.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.