Avaya Definity TN2302AP IP Media Processor
Manufacturer Part No: 73610
Free Ground Shipping
Orders placed before 1PM Pacific will ship same day.
- Supports hairpin connections and shuffling of calls between TDM connections and IP-IP direct connections
- Can perform echo cancellation, silence suppression, fax relay service, DTMF detection, and conferencing
- Can be updated using the firmware download feature
- Supports fax, TTY and modem calls over corporate intranet using pass-through mode
- Supports 64kbps clear channel transport in support of BRI secure telephones and data appliances (does not include support for H.320 video)
- SupportsT.38 Fax over the Internet and modem tones over corporate intranet
- Requires 10/100 BaseT Ethernet Interface
Submit a proposal and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Trade In and Save
Sophie Systems is proud to offer our customers an opportunity to cash in on their unneeded or old equipment. When trading in your equipment you will have the peace of mind knowing that your old electronics are going to be disposed of in an environmentally friendly manner not in a landfill all the while getting a discount on the equipment you buy.
To participate in the trade in program simply inform your sales advisor that you would like to trade in your equipment. Sophie Systems will even provide you with a prepaid UPS shipping label to send us your goods.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.