Avaya Definity TN2182C Tone-Clock, Tone Detector, and Call Classifier Refurbished
Store #: 5319-R
Manufacturer Part No: 73618
Trade in & Save
Free Shipping on all orders!
Most orders ship within 1 business day.
TN2182C Tone-Clock, Tone Detector, and Call Classifier
- Integrates the tone generator, tone detection, system clock, and synchronization functions onto one circuit pack for use in standard, high, and critical reliability systems
- Supports 8 ports for tone detection and allows gain or loss to be applied to Pulse Code Modulated (PCM) signals received form the bus
- Provides Stratum 4 enhanced clock accuracy
- Supports MFC signaling and places single tone on any of the 256 time slots of the system's Time Division Multiplexing (TDM) bus
- Provides continuous, cadenced, and mixed tones
- Allows administratable setting of tone frequency and level
- Detects 2025 Hz, 2100 Hz, 2225 Hz modem answerback tones, and provides normal and wide broadband dial tone detection
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.