Avaya Definity 120A3 CSU Module (Channel Service Unit)
Manufacturer Part No: 73628
- In combination with a DS1 circuit pack, it provides the essential functions of external CSUs
- Small size, easier to install than external CSU
- Does not require any option switch settings or DS1 cable
- Vintage 2 and higher provide enhancements to support the payload loopback function available when the ESF framing format is selected (requires
700A loopback jack)
- The 120A3 CSU Module is compatible with the following DS1 circuit packs:
- TN464E to TN464HP
- TN2464CP and earlier
- TN767D or TN767E
- TN2313 or TN2313AP
- Supported on Definity, Multivantage, and Communication Manager servers that support TN circuit packs
Submit a proposal and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Trade In and Save
Sophie Systems is proud to offer our customers an opportunity to cash in on their unneeded or old equipment. When trading in your equipment you will have the peace of mind knowing that your old electronics are going to be disposed of in an environmentally friendly manner not in a landfill all the while getting a discount on the equipment you buy.
To participate in the trade in program simply inform your sales advisor that you would like to trade in your equipment. Sophie Systems will even provide you with a prepaid UPS shipping label to send us your goods.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.