Avaya 9650 IP Telephone
Call or send form below for volume discount
Store #: 1579
Manufacturer Part No: 9650
Free Shipping on all orders!
Most orders ship within 1 business day.
1-year warranty-ADVANCED REPLACEMENT!; NO Restock fees!
- Specifically made for navigator telephone users that answer many incoming calls, transfer callers, and monitor bridges appearances throughout the day
- Supports built-in button module functionality to provide simple one-touch access to bridged appearances, speed dials, and feature keys - 8 physical buttons with shift capability to 16
- Through its integrated web browser and application interface, the 9650 supports enhanced applications such as LDAP corporate directories and integration with Microsoft Outlook Calendars
- LEDs built into buttons such as mute, message, and headset provide clear indication to the user
- Easy-to-use context driven menus with on-screen prompts
- High-resolution monochrome display
- Full-duplex speaker and wideband audio handset
- 4-way navigation cluster, 4 display soft keys
- Fixed features include message, phone, contacts, menu, call log, speaker, mute, headset, and volume control
- H.323 firmware (can also be loaded with SIP firmware)
- H.323 version supported by Avaya Communication Manager R3.0 or later
- SIP version supported by Avaya Communication R4.0 or later
- Powered via 802.3af PoE or local 1151 power supply (see accessory below)
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Trade In and Save
Sophie Systems is proud to offer our customers an opportunity to cash in on their unneeded or old equipment. When trading in your equipment you will have the peace of mind knowing that your old electronics are going to be disposed of in an environmentally friendly manner not in a landfill all the while getting a discount on the equipment you buy.
To participate in the trade in program simply inform your sales advisor that you would like to trade in your equipment. Sophie Systems will even provide you with a prepaid UPS shipping label to send us your goods.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.