Avaya 9630G IP Telephone
Manufacturer Part No: 9630G
Free Shipping on all orders!
Most orders ship within 1 business day.
1-year warranty; NO Restock fees!
- Specifically made for essential telephone users such as salespeople, relationship managers, attorneys, etc.
- 6 LED line appearance buttons
- LEDs built into buttons such as mute, message, and headset provide clear indication to the user
- Easy-to-use context driven menus with on-screen prompts
- Provides a dedicated call forward/mobility buttons which provides direct access to Communication Manager mobility features
- Available via free firmware download - SIP telephony features including telephone "presence" of other users from contact list and integration with MS Outlook calendar appointments
- Supports a 24 button expansion modules for added call appearances, bridge appearances, and administered feature keys
- Full-duplex speaker and wideband audio handset
- 3.8 inch monochrome backlit display
- 4-way navigation cluster, 4 display soft keys
- Fixed features include message, phone, contacts, menu, call log, forward, speaker, mute, headset, and volume control
- Supports 10/100/1000 Mbps with a secondary GigE port for a workstation or PC
- H.323 firmware (can also be loaded with SIP firmware)
- H.323 version supported by Avaya Communication Manager R3.0 or later
- SIP version supported by Avaya Communication R4.0 or later
- Powered via 802.3af PoE or local 1151 power supply (see accessory below)
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Trade In and Save
Sophie Systems is proud to offer our customers an opportunity to cash in on their unneeded or old equipment. When trading in your equipment you will have the peace of mind knowing that your old electronics are going to be disposed of in an environmentally friendly manner not in a landfill all the while getting a discount on the equipment you buy.
To participate in the trade in program simply inform your sales advisor that you would like to trade in your equipment. Sophie Systems will even provide you with a prepaid UPS shipping label to send us your goods.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.