Avaya 5601 IP Phone
Manufacturer Part No: 700345366
Free Shipping on all orders!
Most orders ship within 1 business day.
1-year warranty; NO Restock fees!
- Display - None
- 8 Fixed Feature Buttons - Conference, transfer, drop, redial, messages, hold, volume up/down
- 2 Programmable Feature Buttons - Provides 2 line appearance/feature keys automatically labeled on the display
- Message Waiting Indicator - LED provides notification of incoming voicemail messages
- Upgradeable Firmware - Downloadable software for future upgrade compatibility
- Hearing Aid Compatible
- Desk or Wall Mountable
- Codecs - G.711, G.729a/b
- QoS Options - UDP Port Selection, DiffServ and 802.1p/q (VLAN)
- IP Address Assignment - Dynamic only
- SNMP Support
- Single 10/100 BaseT Ethernet Port
Requirements and Compatibility:
- IP403/406/412/Small Office Edition - Version 1.3 or higher with available IP Station Port
- Power Supply - IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) or individual power supply unit (Avaya 1151 series - see accessory below)
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Trade In and Save
Sophie Systems is proud to offer our customers an opportunity to cash in on their unneeded or old equipment. When trading in your equipment you will have the peace of mind knowing that your old electronics are going to be disposed of in an environmentally friendly manner not in a landfill all the while getting a discount on the equipment you buy.
To participate in the trade in program simply inform your sales advisor that you would like to trade in your equipment. Sophie Systems will even provide you with a prepaid UPS shipping label to send us your goods.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.