Avaya 4690 IP Conference Speakerphone
Manufacturer Part No: 73973
Free UPS Ground shipping on orders over $500.
What does refurbished mean?
Email this page to a friend
The Avaya 4690 IP Speakerphone provides the convenience and productivity benefits inherent in a powerful, hands-free conference phone. It delivers the extensive set of Avaya Communication Manager features directly to small, mid-sized and large conference rooms.
- Full Duplex Speakerphone with 360 degree microphone pickup
- Room Coverage: Up to 20 x 20 ft (w/o extension microphones) - Up to 20 x 30 ft (w/ extension microphones)
- 3 Soft Keys to give access to common telephony features - Automatically labeled from the system
- 5 Fixed Feature & Navigation Keys: On/Off Hook, Redial, Mute and Volume Up & Down
- 5 Menu and Navigation keys
- 12 key telephone Keypad
- Graphical display (248 x 68 pixels)
- Single 10/100 Base T Ethernet connection - Full Duplex Ethernet connectivity with Auto-negotiation-02.3 Flow Control -Supports VLAN
- G.711, G.729A Voice Coders
- QoS Options of Diffserv and 802.1p/q
- Support for Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) version 2
- DHCP client and Statically (Manual) Configurable IP Addressing
- Downloadable Software for future upgrade capability
- 5 Personalized Ring Patterns
- The Avaya 4690 IP Speakerphone is compatible with Avaya Communication Manager.
- Not compatible with IP Office PBX
- It requires the following circuit packs:
- TN799C C-LAN or higher
- TN2302AP IP Media Processor