Avaya 4625SW IP Telephone Refurbished Black
Store #: 1596-R
Manufacturer Part No: 700345200, 700381569
Free Shipping on all orders!
Need help with this purchase? Call 888-976-7443
- Display - 7 line x 29 character full color backlit display for improved contrast.
- 10 Fixed Feature Buttons - Conference, headset, transfer, drop, redial, speaker, hold, mute, volume up and down
- 24 Programmable Feature Buttons - Provided in 2 switchable display pages of 12 matching the 12 physical display buttons
- Message Waiting Indicator - Provides notification of incoming voicemail messages; also used as ringing call alert indicator
- Speakerphone - Two-way hands-free speaker and microphone
- Embedded Applications - Speed Dial List (104) and Call Log (Missed, Incoming, Outgoing). Also includes WAP WML browser
- Upgradeable Firmware - Downloadable software for future upgrade compatibility
- Expansion - Supports the EU24 DSS expansion module (with additional Avaya 1151 series power supply)
- Desk or Wall Mountable - Includes adjustable desk stand
- Ethernet Ports - Two port full-duplex 10/100 BaseT Ethernet switch for PC pass through connection. Auto negotiation provided separately for each port, 802.3 Flow Control, phone has priority over PC at all times
- Integrated Headset Socket
- 8 Personalized Ring Patterns
- Hearing Aid Compatible
- Codecs - G.711, G.729a/b
- QoS Options - UDP Port Selection, DiffServ and 802.1p/q (VLAN)
- IP Address Assignment - Static or dynamic
- SNMP Support
Requirements and Compatibility:
- Avaya Communication Server - TN2302AP and TN799C (not needed on S8300 Media Server with G700 Media gateway)
- IP403/406/412/Small Office Edition - Version 1.3 or higher with available IP Station Port
- Power Supply - IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) or individual power supply unit (Avaya 1151 series - see accessory below)
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.