Avaya 4624 IP Telephone (D01) Black Refurbished
Call or send form below for volume discount
Store #: 1572-BR
Manufacturer Part No: 4624-BR
Free Shipping on all orders!
Need help with this purchase? Call 888-976-7443
- 24 Programmable Feature Buttons With LED
- 4 Display Navigation keys
- 4 Display Soft Keys
- 5 Fixed Feature Keys: Speaker, Mute, Hold, Volume Up & Down
- 3 Fixed Feature Keys Below The Display: Conference, Transfer, Redial
- 2 X 24 Character Display
- Message Waiting Indicator
- Full Duplex Speakerphone With Echo Cancellation
- G.711, G.722, G.723.1a, G.729a/B Voice Codecs
- QoS Options Of - UDP Port Selection, DiffServ And 802.1p/Q
- 10/100 BaseT Ethernet Connection • Optional Integrated Ethernet Repeater Hub – for Connecting PC To Phone
- Hearing Aid Compatible
- Microsoft NetMeeting Compatible
- IP Address Assignment - DHCP Client Or Statically Configured
- Infrared Port To Support Future Applications
- Downloadable Firmware For Future Upgrades
- Wall Mountable using Large Base or 30A Switch Base
Power Requirements: 1151B1 Auxiliary Power Supply, or 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) through 30A Switch Base
Compatibility: IP Office Release 1.0 through 3.1
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Trade In and Save
Sophie Systems is proud to offer our customers an opportunity to cash in on their unneeded or old equipment. When trading in your equipment you will have the peace of mind knowing that your old electronics are going to be disposed of in an environmentally friendly manner not in a landfill all the while getting a discount on the equipment you buy.
To participate in the trade in program simply inform your sales advisor that you would like to trade in your equipment. Sophie Systems will even provide you with a prepaid UPS shipping label to send us your goods.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.