Avaya 4622SW IP Telephone
Manufacturer Part No: 4622SW
Free Ground Shipping
Orders placed before 1PM Pacific will ship same day.
- Large backlit display - Provides agents with VuStats data - real time contact center performance statistics for agents, splits, skills, VDNs, trunks, and trunk groups
- 24 programmable feature keys - Gives agents one-touch access to a choice of contact center features such as log in, log out, release, supervisor assist, after call work, stroke count, alert
- 12 line/feature keys
- Fixed feature keys - 4 softkeys, 2 screen navigation keys, hold, transfer, conference, drop, redial, mute , volume up/down, headset, speaker, phone/exit
- Integrated headset jack - Allows a variety of headsets to be added based on user's style preference - one touch activation via headset button
- Integrated switch port - 10/100 base T Ethernet connection and integrated switch port for PC connectivity
- Power - Can be powered by local 1151 series power supply or via Power over Ethernet (PoE) 802.3af
- Avaya Communication Manager Release 2.0 or later
- Not compatible with Avaya IP Office
- Requires headset for use
Submit a proposal and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Trade In and Save
Sophie Systems is proud to offer our customers an opportunity to cash in on their unneeded or old equipment. When trading in your equipment you will have the peace of mind knowing that your old electronics are going to be disposed of in an environmentally friendly manner not in a landfill all the while getting a discount on the equipment you buy.
To participate in the trade in program simply inform your sales advisor that you would like to trade in your equipment. Sophie Systems will even provide you with a prepaid UPS shipping label to send us your goods.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.