Avaya 4620SW IP Telephone
Manufacturer Part No: 700259674
Free Shipping on all orders!
Most orders ship within 1 business day.
1-year warranty-ADVANCED REPLACEMENT!; NO Restock fees!
- Multi-line digital telephone for use with systems running Avaya Communication Manager
- 24 programmable feature keys 10 fixed feature keys - Speaker, Mute, Drop, Hold, and Volume Up & Down
- Large graphical gray-scale display (168 x 132 dots)
- 3 fixed feature keys below display - Conference, Transfer, Redial
- 3 application buttons - Speed Dial, Call Log, Web Browser
- Integrated switched ports for PC connection
- Full-duplex speakerphone
- Feature Key Module (FKM) interface jack
- Integrated headset jack
- Infrared port to support PDA dialing and additional future applications
- Multiple language support built-in
- 8 personalized ring patterns Message waiting indicator
- 10/100 Base T Ethernet connections
- DHCP and Static IP Clients G.711, G.729A/B voice coders
- Support for SNMP version 2
- Voice media encryption using AES
- QoS options of UDP Port selection, Diffserv, 802.1p/q
Avaya Communication Server - TN2302AP and TN799C (not needed on S8300 Media Server with G700 Media gateway) IP403/406/412/Small Office Edition - Version 2.0 or higher with available IP Station Port Requires 1151B1 Power Supply or equivalent.
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Trade In and Save
Sophie Systems is proud to offer our customers an opportunity to cash in on their unneeded or old equipment. When trading in your equipment you will have the peace of mind knowing that your old electronics are going to be disposed of in an environmentally friendly manner not in a landfill all the while getting a discount on the equipment you buy.
To participate in the trade in program simply inform your sales advisor that you would like to trade in your equipment. Sophie Systems will even provide you with a prepaid UPS shipping label to send us your goods.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.